Leonard has around 20 years’ experience in insolvency management, corporate recovery and restructuring and other investigation matters. Prior to joining JLA, Leonard was a team leader in the specialist advisory department of an international accounting firm and before that, he had worked in the Official Receiver’s Office in Hong Kong.
Leonard has been appointed as Liquidator for various solvent and insolvent voluntary liquidations, and has been involved in a wide variety of administrations including Court Liquidations, Creditors’ and Members’ Voluntary Liquidations, Receiverships, Bankruptcies, Individual Voluntary Arrangements and Informal Workout Schemes covering different jurisdictions. He has been managing and supervising of over 300 unconnected court liquidation and 1,500 bankruptcy cases.
In addition to his extensive experience in insolvency management and corporate recovery, Leonard has also been involved in a number of administration of deceased estates, forensic accounting and financial due diligence assignments.
Leonard is fluent in English and Cantonese.
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of Washington, USA
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Specialist Qualification in Insolvency, HKICPA
- Member of the Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty, HKICPA
- University of London, School of Oriental and African Studies, Master of Science (Financial Management)
- University of Liverpool, Bachelor (Hons) of Arts (Major in Accounting)
- HKICPA, Professional Diploma in Insolvency